- Please make an argument for the MOST SIGNIFICANT event/policy within Jefferson's presidency (based on last night's hw).
- Write a draft of an essay for this. You MAY skip the conclusion (i.e: write 4 paragraphs).
- Please focus on SUPPORTING your argument with EVIDENCE from within the text.
- Quotes (not paraphrases) are MANDATORY. This means you will need to use quotation marks as well as page numbers from the text. Remember the format goes like this: "Thomas Jefferson said the sky was blue." (p. 235)
- All evidence should be in CHRONOLOGICAL order.
You may use a hw pass for this assignment, but it will only delay when you have to turn it in because it will be graded as Writing Practice.